Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Busy;

So I haven't been on in awhile. I've been studying for my GED hard core and watching my cousin Keagen. Today I went to a job place (where they help you find jobs) But I hope I get the job and I hope It could be worked around my schedule of watching Keagen because then I'd be making pretty good money and stash the rest cause I need a car bad. Anyways; I painted some more items last night. And I have items I still need to upload. Just not enough time(or not enough time online to upload things).



So here's an update: (from thursday to today.)



Aren't they pretty? I love glass bottles.



And on thursday I think Keagen Kevin and I had cookie day! :D But no one wanted to make them with me. So i made chocolatey chocolatey cookies!





Thursday also; Kevin Drew and I (along with Sascha of course!) Went to the park


Sascha.



Sascha.



Sascha.



Sascha.

>

Sascha.



kevin is farthest ahead and drew is the closer one.







These were just trees and stuffs.


The last big thing of my week was: THE SEVILLE YARDSALE.(Seville Ohio)I've been going every year for as long as I can remeber. FUN FACT: It's also the worlds biggest yard sale. So this year I spent $34 if I had more money I would of gotten so much more. I got some stamps; beads; buttons. And some other things too. But the oters aren't for crafting.



Buttons!

So that's what I missed posting. I've got lots of other things going on; I'll try to update as much as possible.

-Kaiti.

No comments:

Post a Comment