Thursday, June 10, 2010

Welllll I just started this; so I should get a postin'

So I've got SO MANY items on my website; http://kaitiskahotickreations.webs.com
You should stop by and take a look. FEED BACK IS ALWAYS WELCOMED; EVEN IF YOU'RE NOT BUYING ANYTHING, Constructive criticism is always welcomed!
What I've got to offer you:
- Cards/ paper crafts.                                                 - Patches.
- Jewelry.                                                                   - Clothes. 
- Specials.                                                                  - Free items.
- Gift cards.

AND SOMETHING BRAND NEW THAT'S NOT EVEN ON THE SITE YET:
YOU SAVE 50% OFF: $16.00 (not including shipping.)
Kahotic Kreations Goodie Bag.
Our goodie bag contains the following items (picked at random; I will make sure you get some bigger items; all items are selected specially for each bag.)  
 - 2 Hair bow.      -1 Necklace.      - 1 Bracelet.      - 1 Ankle Bracelet.      - 1 Patch.      - Set of cards(2).      - Salutation Set.      - Ear rings.      - Charm.      - Magnet.
 This goodie bag is work $32.00; and for a LIMITED TIME YOU CAN GET IT 50% OFF!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keagen can't wear earrings, obviously, but could you do a lego bracelet for him? That would be cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to buy legos cause kevin only gave me a few. but I could do that.

    What colors/ sizes of legos?
    & Measure around his wrist and give 1 extra inch then tell me that number.

    ReplyDelete