Legos. Legos. Legos. Up to my head in legos. I've been making the cutest Lego ear rings! Here's some of the newest Lego ear rings I made.
How to make Lego Ear Rings tutorial!
- Lighter/ matches & candle.
- Even number of matching or non-matching legos.
- Lever/ Fishhook/ Kidney ear ring.
- Head pins.
- Big paper clip.
- Light your candle or have your lighter handy along with your first set of (2) legos.
- Unbend the paper clip; get the end of the paper clip fairly hot for about 20-30 seconds in fire. (Be careful the heat travels up the paper clip about 1inch of where you lit it.)
- Hold the lego firmly and twist the paper clip till it slides through the side; turn the paper clip around in circles untill paper clip is cooled off.
- Slide your head pin through the inside to the outside of the lego; make a loop & cut off the remaining wire.
- Then attach your fish hook/ lever/ kidney wire.
Link to Its a hodgepodge friday