I made this list in November when I turned 20, I’ve already accomplished two of the things on my list. I really hope that I will be able to finish all of these before I turn 21. Their not much, but I think that they will be challenging enough for me to accomplish this year.
20 before 21
1) Exercise 3 times a week.
2) Make an inspiring craft area, and organize it more.
3) Do a photo shoot with clothes, and things I make.
4) Discover a new artist.
5) Discover a new band. (Done; Of Monsters and Men)
6) Apartment makeover.
7) Host a small party.
8) Re-organize art & hang more photos.(Done, living room and bed room.)
9) Crochet something, other than a scarf.
10) Design handbags.
11) Write a short book.
12) Start a new collection
13) Design (more) felt toy animals.
14) Join CSA for awhile.
15) Go on a weekend vacation.
16) Start a vegetable or herb garden.
17) Buy a Polaroid Instax & scrapbook with it.
18) Have a table at a craft fair.
19) Paint something.
20) Re-upholster chair.
Do you make lists of _years before _years? I’d love to hear what your goals are before you turn a year older?